Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day To My Little Daddy

Tomorrow is Father's Day. This will be the third Father's Day without My Little Daddy. I miss him so much.

I wish he could see how well I'm doing and how Jordan is growing. I wish he could help me prepare for Jordan's upcoming graduation. I wish he could see my new car and Jordan's new little Mustang. I wish he could see all my little doggies, he would love the Cavaliers. I wish he could see Jordan working at McDonald's. I wish he could see the Youth Choir and hear how good they are. I wish he could have been at the car wash helping the guys wash the cars. I wish he could come with me to Celebrate Recovery. I wish he could have eaten hot dogs with me a total of 4 times last week!
But he can't.

I wish I could see what he's seeing. I wish I could walk with him on those streets of gold. I wish I could hold his hand and stare in awe at the pearly gates. I wish I could see his mansion. I wish I could stand with him in the throne room of God and sing praises to Him.

I wish I could tell him, just one more time, "I love you My Little Daddy."

No comments: