Thursday, August 14, 2008

KiKi

We share a cat with our neighbors. Wendell and Barbara live in Lousiville but come here to her "home place" a few times each month. When they are in, the white & gray cat I call Rachael stays at their house. When they go back to Lousiville, Rachael comes back here. About a month ago, Wendell told me that he found a kitten in his garage and wondered what would happen to the kitten when they left. I knew what would happen, they would travel across the road to my house. I was right. Rachael is a beautiful, long, sleek cat. She has a very unusual quality about her. She has 6 toes on her front feet, making her feet looks extremely big. She passed that quality onto her kitten, which we call KiKi.
(Wendell & Barbara are in for the week, but Rachael & KiKi are still on my front porch!)

Mommie Cat Rachael


Notice the 6 toes?




No comments: