Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yard Sale Finds

I was "up and at 'em" early this morning to hit the yard sales before the temps got too hot.....too bad I didn't make it. The heat was just horrible.
I hit a few sales where I didn't find a thing. Then I hit one that had several Christian books that I bought, but then, I hit the jackpot on books. I went to a sale of a lady from church who had lots of books. She asked if I read books and when I told her I did, she handed me a sack and said to take what I wanted, she just wanted to get rid of them. She had lots of Christian books and devotional books. I ended up with 25 Heartsong books and 21 Love Inspired books. I also bought a Compaq printer, small photo album and a matching blank book/scrapbook.

So, it was "Book Day" at the yard sales. It was also "Hot Day" at the yard sales. Maybe next week will be cooler.


Love Inspired and Heartsong Books

Devotional Books

Christian Books

Scrapbook/Blank Book, Photo Album & Compaq Printer

No comments: