Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's a Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl!!!

We have Panda Puppies!!! Last night, the first girl was born at 7:30pm and the fourth girl was born at 10:15. They are smaller than a "Twinkie" and weighed about 1 ounce. They were all white/black or white/dark brown, but I'm sure they will end up being white/blue.

This was Panda's first litter, so I was very concerned with how she would do, but she did awesome. This was the first litter for Dusty to sire. 4 girls? Dusty, Good Dog!!





2 comments:

M. French said...

YAYYY! Look at how little they are! Its hard for me to think that Ozzy was ever that small! Good girl Panda!

Leslie said...

Congrats! I love shih tzus! My best friend has one and she is the only "daughter" that I have! They are the best puppies/furry people! They are precious!