Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday's Yard Sales


I had some great finds at some yard sales yesterday. I didn't get to hit a lot of sales, but the ones I did go to I made some exciting finds.


This is a brand new "Couples' Bible" that I found for $1.00.
Also found my son's favorite movie, "A Walk To Remember" for $1.00.


Found this beautiful Angel Musical Snow Globe for $1.00.


Bought this cute stuffed doggie for 25 cents.



At this one sale, the man said I could put whatever I wanted into a bag for 50 cents. I put these three pairs of sandles, all "like new" along with the following denim jacket.


"Wild Cherry" Denim Jacket

~DEAL OF THE DAY~



But this was my "Find Of The Day"...an electric log insert for my fireplace. You plug it up, turn on the switch for the light and it looks like the logs are burning. Then there is another switch for a heater!! Cool, huh? Best $3.00 of the day!!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Girl, you found lots of good stuff. Here lately I have just been searching for fall/winter clothes for Abe. I have already done pretty good so far. I think yard sales are great!